Direction not Destination

Friday 29 December 2006

december 2006

So there's hasn't been much blogging going on round here this month eh? Well that was largely due to the fact that my December was busy with a combination of furious PhD-writing and intermittent (but no less furious) Christmas partying.

However, I did manage to set up the Favicons for this blog and my main website (check 'em out up there in the address bar), I've added a few more shots to the photos page, and modified the links page so that it automatically updates my most recent del.icio.us posts and displays a cloud of my most frequently used tags.

Hope your 2006 went well, best wishes for the new year!

Categories: , , , , ,

Labels:

Creative Commons License
This work by James D.A. Millington is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read the archives by month:
Read the archives by topic: