Direction not Destination

Friday 16 March 2007

gone gallivanting - back soon

Due to my recent thesis preoccupation there has been a distinct lack of blogging going on here. This situation isn't going to be remedied for a while either - I'm off on a cheeky three-week vacation and will be offline for the duration.

In the mean time keep your eyes out for the Ecosystems paper that might be OnlineFirst at Springer by the time I'm back.

Also, checkout the recent edition of Oekologie which unfortunately I never got round to submitting to this time.

No doubt I'll have tales from my gallivating with which to regale you upon my return in April...

Labels:

Creative Commons License
This work by James D.A. Millington is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read the archives by month:
Read the archives by topic: