Direction not Destination

Tuesday 20 May 2008

Bristol, UK. Whence I came.

Amazingly it's just over a year since I arrived in Michigan and started my postdoc at MSU. Time flies when you're having fun, eh? Well, the first few months didn't fly so fast... but it's been fairly well shooting by recently. That's not to say I don't miss home everynowandthen. Especially when I see videos like this about my hometown:


[From University of Bristol and DestinationBristol]


But I do remember Bristol - it's not that sunny ALL the time. ;)

Labels: ,

Creative Commons License
This work by James D.A. Millington is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read the archives by month:
Read the archives by topic: