Direction not Destination

Thursday 11 September 2008

Website Update

Over the last week or so I've made a few changes to my website. The CV page has gone and a link to this blog (the one you're reading right now) has been place in a more prominent position, right up there between Home and Research. I've also added a Headline Animator down in the lower left corner of each page that displays the latest blog posts I've made (and links to the blog). If you do want to see my CV I've provided links on the Home and Publications pages to download a .pdf version.

More substantially, I've change the Landscape Modelling section (which in turn is within the Research section) so that is is now organized by the locations I've studied: Spain and Michigan. There's not so much on the Michigan pages as yet, but content will increase as progress is made on the project. If you want to read more, you can read my blog posts about the subject.

Labels:

Creative Commons License
This work by James D.A. Millington is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read the archives by month:
Read the archives by topic: