Direction not Destination

Monday 11 January 2010

Twitter is quicker (but thinner)

If you look at my blog posts over the last few months you might notice they've been becoming a less frequent. It can take time to write a post, and time has been hard to come by recently. I don't expect time to be any more readily available in the near future, so from now on I'll be posting my latest observations and thoughts on Twitter. Twitter, you see, is quicker. But it's also thinner, and so from time-to-time I'll be back here on my blog to get deeper into certain ideas and issues (or if I simply need more than 140 characters). If you don't like Twitter and don't want to follow me, my two latest tweets will always be at the top of this blog.

Now, I know a blog post about tweeting that complains about insufficient time to post blogs might seem absurd, but hopefully in the longer term the tweets and the blogs will prove an economic way to separate my more wheaty thoughts and observations from the chaffier ones...

Follow me on Twitter

Labels: ,

Creative Commons License
This work by James D.A. Millington is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read the archives by month:
Read the archives by topic: